Sonntag, 16. September 2012

2 days left

Lady and Gents,

welcome to my blog.
I will go to Los Angeles for 3 Months with my boyfriend for a school visit in Pasadena.
It will be the Concept Design Academy.

I will visit one class, Intro to Character Design. Patrick Awa will be the teacher.
Toby will take two other classes. Of course he is more into that Concept design stuffs, but he concentrates more on environment and vehicle designs. See his portfolio here.

My personal target will be that I will come back to Germany with serious character design skills and new inspirations through the travel. That means for me that I will work very hard!>.<
We arlready got an apartment very close to the academy (10 minutes walking) so we have an easy way to our school :) Plus, our roommate will be a korean guy who will also visit the academy :D
My sport activity won´t be stopped,we will have a pool outside, so I stay fit, yay (>A<)/))

Okay, work is fine but you also can expect other stuffs here like a little travel-blog (as you maybe know from my korea-blog).
Travelling will help me to find some berry naisu inspirations, as I inspirienced in korea last autumn! :D

Okay, talked enaugh,wish me good luck with the flight (first will go 10 hours to Atlanta, then to L.A.)
See you soon then :)

Stay tuned,

Santichan


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen